Hello EVDSC Families!
We are so happy to have you back in the pool! Sending a warm welcome to our new coaches and a welcome back to our existing coaches:
meet them here: https://evdsc.swimtopia.com/coaches
Fall session begins Monday, September 13th.
- Please remember to wait at the front door for a coach to welcome you in. Being on time is very important.
- Wear a mask and arrive with your bathing suit on - there will not be access to change rooms at this time.
- We will follow all Provincial Health orders with respect to vaccines. Youth sports are exempt to the vaccine passport (swimmers do not require a passport to enter).
- Bring a water bottle, goggles and kickboard (if you have one). Coach will review any other equipment needed based on your pod.
- Keep 2m apart when walking into the pool and go to the last available chair to use as a changing area (coaches will review this with you).
- Be prepared to wear a swim cap at all times (one will be provided to each swimmer during the first week).
- When practice finishes quickly dry off, put clothes and mask on and exit the facility via the side doors (by the sauna).
- Parents unfortunately are not allowed inside for viewing at this time due to capacity restrictions.
Monday, Sept 13
4:00 - 5:30 pm Blue Pods
5:30 - 6:00 pm (tryouts for those registered for this time slot -Pups will begin Sept 20)
6:00-7:00 pm Red and Green PodPlease check our website for a full list of practice times
Wendy HowseEVDSC - President